Operated via existing Internet Explorer software, ProDictate can be rolled out very quickly. The use of the ‘Active Directory’ user management system, and of centralised maintenance/updates, saves clients valuable resources. The software’s expandable modules also enable custom modifications. An attempt to create a smartphone mobile dictation solution, for example, is similar to dictation and writing using Citrix XenApp and Windows Terminal Servers via PCs/thin clients.
Thank to ProDictate, Standalone PCs, Thin Clients, WTS and Citrix XenApp can be used for dictation and writing, no matter which platform you use. You can even use your smartphone as a terminal. Furthermore, there is support for the HL7 Standard, which is ideal for healthcare fields.
- ‘Active Directory’ user administration
- Built-in voice recognition and text processing
- Thin client and USB device support
- Citrix XenApp compatibility
- Dictation and writing support for Citrix or Windows Terminal Sessions
- No additional software or driver installation requirements
- Internet Explorer as the user interface
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- Simple and efficient analysis thanks to the Reporting Tool